(#602 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 11-07-2013, 01:34 PM

Evelyn walked inside and sat down on the couch, hugging her knees to her chest.

Travis sat down next to her. "Hey...what's wrong?" He asked softly.

"...everything. I don't know if I can do this? Hunting and killing and....it's not me, Travis. I'm not a born killer nor a hunter. I thought this would be different...I thought he would be different." She replied, quietly.

"He who? Falcon? I told you that he was nothing but trouble." Travis replied, bitterly. "He's a user and he needed both of us to expand his clan. We are merely just a way to build up his empire."

"He said I was different and I thought he was different. So old school, so mature, so..."

"Exotic. You always fell for those Ev. Let him go. We will meet more vampires and more people. You can always find what you want later, Ev. Right now..right now we need to survive. We need to get through these next couple of days and then go from there, ok. Trust me?"

"Always." She said, hugging him. She pulled away when she heard Perdita come in. She paused. "Do I know her from somewhere?" She whispered to Travis.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!