Thread: The Program
View Single Post
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 11-06-2013, 07:32 PM

((Awee. Okie dokie. I'm going to start the Sunday post! =D))

"No, that would be everything. I will see you on Monday, Senator." Kevin said before hanging up.
-

SUNDAY.

Ella was up early, but not because she wanted to be. She had morning sickness and was in the bathroom throwing up.
-
Dr. Martin was up early as well, to prepare for his session with Victoria. He had managed to get a copy of the video she had been shown before. He knew that, in her now cleared head, she would be able to see that the people 'dying' in the movie were nothing but bad actors.
-
Kevin slept in, cuddled up closed against Torie.
-
Ryan had a hard time sleeping and pretty much worked out all night. At 6AM, he sent Dr. Martin a text message: Can I be there when you tell Torie? I'll wait in the other room until she knows, and then I can surprise her.

Dr. Martin, who also woke up at 5AM so he was awake at the time, replied: I can't be sure how she'll respond. It might not be a good idea.

If it's not going well, then don't call me in. What's the address?

Stanley reluctantly replied with the address, not sure it was a good idea. However, he added, Seeing as you'll be there, perhaps you should bring the others too.

Ryan smiled upon seeing the address. He was feeling somewhat positive. He could imagine Torie finding out and asking right away to see him, for him to come in the door, and Torie would jump into his arms. Of course, in the back of his mind he remembered Alex didn't think that would happen, and Ryan also thought about her seeing him and breaking up with him, Kevin's smug face as he had an arm around her, and Torie leaving with Kevin instead of him.

He tried not to think about the second scenario - he had done enough of that all night. He wanted to think positive until it actually happened. He told Ella to be positive, he should at least try and practice what he preached. It wouldn't be long now.

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 11-07-2013 at 01:59 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!