Thread: The Program
View Single Post
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 11-05-2013, 04:34 PM

((Sometimes I think I accidentally click a button and it doesn't come up. =/))

Heather sighed, "What's done is done. Nobody testified, the prosecutors weren't the best at their job while Mr. Bennett did flawlessly and got his charge down to a small misdemeanor assault charge. I agree with you when you say it isn't really right, since if Alex had pressed charges on Ryan, he would have gotten at least a few years, but on the other hand... I have to disagree with you because Kyle's my boyfriend and I'm glad to have him coming back. He wasn't charged for anything he did to Ella except the Qwik-Death thing, so all the other things he did were not taken into consideration."

Kevin replied quietly, "Money - lots of it - and a close family connection to the royals. I'm an Ellingson, if you didn't know my last name. My direct family lives in a Malibu mansion in L.A. and I live in a penthouse condo worth over $5mil in the richest part of town, Alex. I have a degree in Political Science and I have Presidential aspirations. I'm not just a paper pusher."

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 11-05-2013 at 04:36 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!