Thread: The Program
View Single Post
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator
Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 11-04-2013, 09:34 AM

David let out a small chuckle, "I can't wait to see you either. You, my daughter, and her new boyfriend."

"Microwaved is faster, and I find the oven gets it too crispy." Dave said. "So, Amber, how are things going at school?" He asked, trying not to think about his own problems anymore.

"No, it's totally okay, Lacey." Ryan rubbed her shoulder, "I don't mind talking about it, I just wish I remember more about her than I do. I know you meant no harm. You're so cute when your embarrassed." He laughed.

"Sunday? That's only the day after tomorrow... I hope she takes it well." Ella said with a sigh. She was starting to get really warm, but she didn't want to take off her sweater because she didn't want anyone - especially Mike - to see the cuts on her forearm. She unzipped the front and said, "Is the heat on in here? It's really hot up here."

Mary called Alex.

When Kevin and Torie were done, Kevin laid down in bed beside her. He played with her hair and soon fell asleep.

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 11-04-2013 at 01:40 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!