Thread: The Program
View Single Post
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 11-04-2013, 09:34 AM

David let out a small chuckle, "I can't wait to see you either. You, my daughter, and her new boyfriend."
-

"Microwaved is faster, and I find the oven gets it too crispy." Dave said. "So, Amber, how are things going at school?" He asked, trying not to think about his own problems anymore.
-

"No, it's totally okay, Lacey." Ryan rubbed her shoulder, "I don't mind talking about it, I just wish I remember more about her than I do. I know you meant no harm. You're so cute when your embarrassed." He laughed.
-

"Sunday? That's only the day after tomorrow... I hope she takes it well." Ella said with a sigh. She was starting to get really warm, but she didn't want to take off her sweater because she didn't want anyone - especially Mike - to see the cuts on her forearm. She unzipped the front and said, "Is the heat on in here? It's really hot up here."
-

Mary called Alex.
-

When Kevin and Torie were done, Kevin laid down in bed beside her. He played with her hair and soon fell asleep.

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 11-04-2013 at 01:40 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!