View Single Post
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 11-04-2013, 02:25 AM

She shook her head, taking another drink of her wine. "Well, thank you for your concern with my relationship with my mother but I don't need it. And trust me, once she saw this place and found out your last name, she will be pushing me to marry you."
~
"She seems to understand that things could have never happened with him. That it was all a child's wish, but...there is still a connection there. I think once she finds out that he is alive she will be forced to make that hard decision. I think a part of her will always want to be with him, dead or alive."
~
"Ok, true but Heather is on your side. I don't like that she is dating him either but I can't stop it. Tried that and failed. But you need to get over that fact. She is going to be more devoted to making sure you two don't marry than the rest of us because she has something to lose. You both have something to lose and gain; do not make your best ally become your greatest enemy due to your hormonal stupidity."
~
Amber rubbed his back. "Hey, whatever happened...its over and you have so many resources now to help you get through it."
~
Lacey blushed. "No...I just like asking questions." She mumbled, a bit embarras.sed.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!