View Single Post
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 11-04-2013, 01:54 AM

She sank into him. "What did you expect, Kevin? For my mom to be this sweet woman who wouldn't bring him up. I knew the moment that Ryan and I started dating that my parents would not approve. I knew the moment she saw this place she would see stars because of the money you have and the last name you carry. And I knew shew would make the point of showing me everything I could have with you and what I could never have had with Ryan. But he's dead and there will never be any chance of us..." She paused, taking a deep breath. "Lets stop talking about what never will be especially when my future is already planned."
~
Rachel called David.
~
Janelle sighed. "Ella, look I know you are all hormonal and everything but do you seriously have to be so rude to Heather?"
~
"...I don't know. I guess I just didn't expect it to be so informal. I guess I expected everything to be strict and clear cut, not free and loose."

"You can't or you just don't want to?"

((2 more posts then bed. have to work tomorrow 10 to 5:30 and then a meeting at 7pm))

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!