View Single Post
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 11-04-2013, 01:38 AM

Torie nodded and kissed his cheek before leading her mother downstairs.

"I'm glad you improved your attitude. Kevin will take you far in life; farther than that brute could ever take you. Keep up whatever you are doing." Rachel said once they were downstairs.

"Of course." Torie replied.

"I will inform David of your accomplishment and...Victoria, remember, Ryan was just a wishful thought but just that, a thought. You two would never have been able to marry nor start a family. Better that your realize that now." Rachel added.

"Of course, Mother. Have a great night." Torie replied.

Rachel kissed her daughter's cheek and then walked out to catch a cab.

Torie shut the door and let out a sigh of relief. She quickly chugged the rest of her glass and then walked back up to the terrace, feeling a little more than tipsy.
~
Janelle nodded. "The contract right now is key. We need to know what was promised and how it was worded. Hopefully there is a nice little loophole we can find."
~
Amber blushed. "Yeah...Lacey kind of dragged me to this too. I mean, granted, we both needed it but...its not like what either of us imagined."

"Why do you always use your fist?" Lacey asked, curious.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!