Thread: The Program
View Single Post
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 11-04-2013, 01:11 AM

Kevin put an arm around Torie and smiled, "That it does." He kissed her forehead and then looked back at Rachel, "I have a guest room, if you would like to stay the night - as long as it's okay with Torie."

Truly, he was completely shocked by Torie saying that considering how she felt about her mother and their argument earlier.
-
Ella wasn't only crying about the possibility of marriage, but also about what would happen when Quinton got out. She put her right hand under her left sleeve and gently rubbed her arm where the cuts were. Ella wiped away some tears and replied to Greg, "I'm just going to say no. Constantly say no until my dad gives up. He can't force me - or, at least, I don't think so. He can threaten to throw me out, and he probably would, but I don't care."

Heather shrugged, "Not sure that'll work. You'll probably cave eventually. We should get the contract anyway."

"It's pretty solid..." Ella frowned.

"Who cares? We need to check it. I can as Kyle for a copy when he gets out."

"Because he'd totally let you have that..."

Heather scoffed, "You think he'd keep it to himself? He doesn't want to marry you either. He loves me, not you, get over yourself."
-
Dave half-smiled, "Yeah, thanks. I'm glad you understand."

Ryan shook his head and grinned at her, "That is bravery: being terrified and still pushing through that to do something you need to do, instead of being coward and letting that terrified feeling control you."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!