Thread: The Program
View Single Post
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 11-03-2013, 11:34 PM

Kevin sighed, finishing his wine and food before joining the two women in the kitchen and giving his dishes to Victoria. He really didn't want to get involved in their argument, mostly because if had to do with Ryan. He walked behind Torie and started playing with her hair. He preferred it loose and wavy. "Torie, play nice with your mother. We're here to all have a nice dinner."

He looked out through the windows, "How about we all grab another glass of wine and go sit outside?"

-

The judge looked at Janelle, but then simply walked out of the courtroom. Quinton glared back at Janelle and gave her a cocky smirk. He then turned to Heather and kissed her before being led off.

"Bye, Kyle! I'll see you soon, babe!" Heather blew him another kiss as he left the courtroom. She turned to the others, "Tough luck for you all, I guess."

Ella shook her head and approached her father as he was walking out, "Daddy, you did too well. I don't want him out this quickly. I'm... I'm not ready for him to be released."

"Ella, we'll talk at home, alright?"

"I'm not going home tonight. No way! I need to be with my friends. I can't even look at you right now."

"You wanted me to get him out of jail before the birth, and I did." Jay said, looking sternly at his daughter. "I understand if you didn't expect this, and if you are going to sleep over at your friend's house, so be it, but I'll expect you home tomorrow around noon."

Ella folded her arms and walked over to the others, "I can't believe this." She mumbled. "He get's a slap on the wrist for poisoning me... I thought he'd get at least a couple months. 10 days? Ridiculous..."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!