Thread: The Program
View Single Post
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 11-02-2013, 09:20 PM

"Who do you live with? Your mother or your father? Do you see both of them often?" He asked.
-
"No, I always wanted to be President. I have a degree in political science and right now I work directly under Senator James, trying to work my way up." Kevin replied, taking a sip of wine and eating some of the pasta. "Torie, this is great. You really are such a great cook."
-
"Kyle Quinton, I hearby declare you not guilty of attempted murder, however, you are found guilty of assault with a deadly weapon. Due to the nature of this crime, the fact that the harm was not permanent or serious, that you have no prior assault charges, and you are young with a child on the way... you will be given 400 hours of community service. You are also found guilty for one count of criminal possession of Qwik-Death - which is a nonnegotiable 30 day sentence. We will subtract your time already served and you will be out of jail in 10 days."

Ella's jaw dropped. She knew her dad was a good lawyer, but she didn't expect him to be that good, able to get Quinton's attempted murder charge down to a fourth-degree misdemeanor assault charge.

Quinton smirked and whispered to Ella's dad, "You didn't even give yourself enough credit, Mr. Bennett. Good job."

Jay was even surprised himself, but he didn't show it. He hadn't expected the judge to be so easy on the young man.

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 11-03-2013 at 12:01 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!