View Single Post
(#583 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Online)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 11-02-2013, 06:47 PM

"One more word out of you, Jude," Falcon said, "And I'll knock you out cold. As for Evelyn, you don't know how to hunt yet. I decided this was best, as sending the pair of you out into the streets when you have no idea as to how to hunt and are in need of your first blood meal would be asking for trouble. Do you want your first day as a vampire to be your last? The werewolves are out there too, you know. A fledgeling vampire is very vulnerable to attack. Plus, believe you me, if you go on a killing spree and attract a vampire hunter here, just like with Jude, I'm going to wash my hands of you and leave you to your very painful death."

Regan spoke to Travis, who she deemed to be the most sensible of the two. "Travis, just listen to me," she said. "Right now, cuz you are new to being a vampire, you are going to be feeling short of breath if you don't feed right away. Vampire blood destroys the cells in blood which carry oxygen, which is one of the reasons why vampires need to drink blood every day. It's not only food, but also life and power to us. Falcon doesn't want two Bloodraging fledgelings out on the streets among the humans. He wants you to feed first, then go out to learn how to hunt with clear minds. Is it that difficult to understand?"

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!