LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 11-02-2013, 07:07 PM

"How come?" Lacey asked, curious.
~
Torie sighed when he left and continued to gaze out at the city. She soon turned down the steps and walked back into the living room. She grabbed her phone and then walked back up to the terrace. She quickly called her mom as she started the grill.

"Victoria. I wasn't expecting a call from you today. How are you, sweetie?" Her mother answered.

"I am doing fine, mother. Kevin and I were wondering if you would like to come to dinner tonight."

"Of course. At the cabin? What time?"

"Oh...I guess you have heard. I am no longer staying at the cabin. I am staying with Kevin at his apartment."

"...Oh really? And what prompted this change?"

"I found out that David had Alex hook up cameras to spy on me. I decided to leave. The country just....didn't suit me. I am more of a city girl." She replied. "But, Kevin lives at the apartment complex Terrace Walls. Do you know where that is at?"

"As in the Terrace Walls? In the upper part of the city?" Rachel asked, amazed.

"Yes, those Terrace Walls. Can we expect you in an hour?"

"Of course dear. Its good to see that you are setting your bar higher."

"See in you in an hour mother." Torie replied, hanging up. She finished cooking the vegetables and then walked back down to start the pasta.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!