View Single Post
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 11-02-2013, 05:19 PM

Ryan forced a smile at Lacey. "Thanks."

Stanley stood up from his chair and clapped his hands together to get attention. "How is everyone doing today? Seeing as this is only week two, I understand many of you won't be comfortable to share with the whole group. I would like to have a quick one-on-one talk with each of you today, and you're free to decline and pass your turn if you wish. But first, we're going to play a game. Everyone sit in a circle."

Most people already were, as the seats in the room were set up into a circle, but the people who weren't already seated sat down.

Stanley took out a little stuffed elephant and passed it to Ryan. "Say something about yourself and then throw this to anyone across from you, and they'll do the same. Just any one fact. Something you like to do, your favourite food, if you have any siblings... whatever you want to say, as long as it's nothing you already said."

Ryan looked at the Elephant and said, "My dream is to be a pro football player and my favourite food is hamburger." And then he threw it across the circle.

-

"Come, you're going to love this." He went over to a black paneled screen wall, and slide the panels open to reveal a small room with a chrome and glass spiral staircase. He took her hand and led her up the stairs. Up at the top was a private rooftop terrace with a wicker couch and a pair of matching chairs all with large, comfortable looking jet black cushions. There was a wood pergola over top of the set, and also a large, expensive stainless steel outdoor barbecue grill.

But the real showstopper was the spectacular view of the city from the rooftop. Kevin leaned against the brick ledge along the edges. "So? It's nice, right? I spend a lot of time out here, but it's starting to get a little too cold outside to spend my days up here. I was going to wait to show you the view tonight if it stayed warm. The city lights are beautiful at night, and watching the cars drive by with their lights on... Urban paradise."

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 11-02-2013 at 05:34 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!