Thread: The Program
View Single Post
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 10-30-2013, 09:36 PM

Kevin laughed, "I know what you mean. Spending a little bit of time out in nature is great, but I'm more of a city-boy myself. What are your plans today, Torie? I can't believe it's Friday already."
-
"You aren't a hostage, why don't you just go stay at your place?" Heather asked, this time swallowing before she spoke. "Especially now, since we don't have cameras to monitor at all."
-
Ella stood in her bathroom at home, looking into the mirror at herself. Although she was still only in the first trimester, as she lifted her shirt up, she felt like she could see a slight baby bump starting to appear. She wasn't sure if it was really there, perhaps because they were twins, or if it was just her imagination playing tricks. Regardless, she frowned and pulled her shirt back down, then leaning on the counter top, over the sink and looking directly into the mirror. "Ella. Who are you kidding... you deserve every bit of this mess. You single-handedly caused this to happen to yourself."

She paused and then did something she never thought she'd do. "If no one will let me kill myself, I'll improvise." She rolled up her left sleeve, took a pair of her mother's sharp hair trimming scissors, and cut herself. As she watched the blood sliding down her arm, she grinned. After a few cuts, she rolled her sleeve back down, put on heavy eyeliner, a dark red lipstick and went back to her room. She put on a black sweater that was far too big for her and a pair of black skinny jeans. She then threw on her converse, and left the house.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!