Thread: The Program
View Single Post
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 10-29-2013, 11:05 PM

"Thank you. I will see you all tomorrow after school, if you are here." Dr. Martin said to everyone, but looked mostly at Alex, "Don't worry too much about Torie's actions. Just hope and pray that, come Sunday afternoon when I tell her the truth, that she believes me and makes the right decision."
-
"Seven, Zodiac, The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, The Social Network, The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo, and Fight Club. Those are his most popular works." Kevin shrugged, "He's also done a lot of music videos and commercials. My mom is an actress, but not of film, she does theatre. Right now she's on a Broadway - Mamma Mia, she plays the mom, I think. It's, like, the lead role or something. The part of my family that is more of, um, your family's type of people, doesn't really agree with my father working as a director. My grandfather wanted him to run the family business. My great-great grandmother married someone in the Royal family, so that's why you thought of that first."

Kevin picked up the bags as the door opened. There was 4 big condos on the top floor, and Kevin walked over to Door 3. He took out a key card and inserted it into the door, and then opened it up.

His condo had a real "wow" factor. The ceilings were high with exposed ducts and pipes, the walls stark white and the floors a black marble. The wall along the left side was a red brick feature wall. The small entry way had a small den to the left, and the first of the loft's 3 bathrooms to the right. The main room was one MASSIVE open space - the dining room and living room somewhat separated by a floor-to-ceiling modern, two-way fireplace. The windows were black trimmed and also floor-to-ceiling, covering the entire front wall of the space.

The living area was furnished with a large red, modern red sectional sofa and a couple black leather, certainly not your average, beanbag chairs. The area was 'softened' by a cream colour shag rug that looked incredibly plush and had to be at least 20x30ft big. Above the fireplace was an 80inch, top of the line, television and underneath that was a shelf with a newly released PS4 and Xbox One.

His dining room was minimal, with a long, rectangular glass table with 8 high-back black upholstered seats around it (3 at each side, and 1 at each end). His custom kitchen cabinets were red, and the counter tops were white marble. The appliances looked brand new, and were in stainless steel, as was the built in, apron sink. There was also a large square island with four leather stools around it, for informal eating.

Around the corner was a hallway, with two bedrooms, each with their own bathrooms. All in all, the condo and furnishing has to be worth over $5 Million dollars.

"Home sweet home, right? What do you think? Is it alright for little Miss Aristocrat?" Kevin laughed and poked her nosed after he dropped the bags in the entrance way. "Did you want me to set you up in the guest bedroom?"

((Those are all films by David Fincher, but just PRETEND that it's a man named Joseph Ellingson, k? xD))
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!