Thread: The Program
View Single Post
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 10-29-2013, 06:03 PM

"So, hm..." Stanley really wasn't sure how to react. "Isn't he a little too old for her to be running off with him? It's not right. Unfortunately, you can't blame anyone but yourselves for that and there really isn't much we can do. LUCKILY, however, I plan on telling her on Sunday, 3 days from now, the truth. Hopefully she'll believe me, and she will have only spent those 3 days with him."
-
Kevin laughed, "I mostly get around all that by not looking or talking like a rich person." He got out of the car and grabbed as many bags as he could, handing one to Torie when his hands got full. He shut the trunk and locked the car doors before walking inside.

The front hall of the building was at least 6 stories in height, with a large window at the front above the doorway, letting in an incredible amount of light. The furnishings in the lobby were modern and expensive looking. The floors were marble and Kevin mumbled, "When I said cement floors... I meant marble."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!