Thread: The Program
View Single Post
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 10-29-2013, 05:50 PM

Stan laughed at Mike's comment, and then silenced when he heard Janelle's. "You hid cameras and they were found. She already came and spoke with me today about how she feels like everyone is smothering her. Her gut reaction to that was to go to Kevin's? Hm, I understand they're close, but I guess I underestimated how close they were if she'd choose his place over her mother's hotel room, here, or my home. I suppose it makes sense... She feels like she can be herself around Kevin. She's the most comfortable with him right now."

"Oh, trust us, she is VERY comfortable with him."

"Did Ryan hear she was going to Kevin's, and that's why he's not here?"

"No, he was gone before that. He punched a hole in the wall," Heather pointed at the cracked drywall. "And then went home. That happened after they started making out, but before the se'x and the moving in with him announcement."

"The WHAT. I apologize, I don't know if I heard correctly."
-
Kevin stopped in front of what appeared to be a very expensive high rise apartment building. He put the car in park and turned to Torie, "So, I might have UNDERstated my apartment a little... Force of habit, because I don't want people to know I have money, but your family is probably richer than mine, so I don't know why I felt the need to tone it down a bit."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!