View Single Post
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 10-29-2013, 05:08 PM

She turned to Alex. "Get rid of them. Now." She ordered.

"No. Its one of the few ways that I can keep an eye on you when I am not here." Alex replied. "Besides, I have my own orders."

"From who?"

"From Dad." He replied, smoothly.

Torie was taken back, not expecting that answer. "And why the hell would Dad want to spy on me?"

"Because he cares. Because he wants to make sure this pr*ck doesn't hurt you. Because he wants to know what is going on in your life."

She shook her head. "He has no right to go behind my back and do so." She replied. "Well, until the cameras are gone, I'm not staying here."

"And where are you going to stay then?" He retorted.

She smiled. "I'll stay at Kevin's place if he will let me."

"You have got to be kidding me." Alex replied, now angry.

"No. I'm not. I don't want to stay at my own house and I am not staying at Stanley's, even tho he has an amazing book collection. And I'm not staying at Mom's hotel."

~

Janelle looked at Heather and the rest of them. "Oh this is so not good."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!