Thread: The Program
View Single Post
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 10-27-2013, 05:49 PM

"I don't understand why her falling for me is such a bad thing to you. I'm not a bad person, Alex. I'm unaggressive, I already have a good paying job, my family is decently wealthy, and I make her happy..." Kevin shrugged, "What's your problem? I'm not Ryan?"
-
"Once this trial goes through, it won't be important in the eyes of the law anymore." Heather said. "But haven't any of you spoken to her? You are her friends, aren't you? She and I aren't friends - it's not my job to keep tabs on her."
-
Stanley got ready for Torie's arrival.

His house was a 3-story, redbrick Georgian style home with ivy covering a good chunk of the front brick. The driveway went into a circle in front of the home. There was dark green shutters on the outside of every window, and a very small 'guesthouse' at the side of the main house. The guesthouse was studio style, with no separate bedroom, and many many years ago had been used primarily as a butler's quarters. It was located in an older, well-established classy neighbourhood with mostly retired or mature residents, so it was very quiet and clean.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!