Thread: The Program
View Single Post
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 10-27-2013, 04:37 PM

Kevin looked at Rachel and then at Torie. He gave Torie a hug and said, "I know you're mad at her, but you should go out shopping together. Things aren't going to get any better between you two if you don't try to make things right and give her another chance."
-
"The Alex-Torie brother-sister thing? Yeah, it's probably the funniest thing I've heard since Ella found out she was having two babies with two different dads. Luckily, this time, this doesn't involve myself or Quinton." Heather replied. "But yeah... I wish everyone got along like they did before, but it seems like Torie was holding everyone together and now with her gone it's been challenging."

The school bell to end the day rang.

Ella grabbed her things and headed home alone. Tomorrow was the day of Quinton's trial, and she was not looking forward to it. She considered texting Mike and telling him to go ahead with the bribery plan.

Ryan went home after school today. Not to get away from everyone, but because he had simply forgotten. He didn't think at all about the hidden cameras, or Kevin, or any of his friends. He just thought about going home and having a quiet dinner with his family.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!