Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 10-27-2013, 03:26 PM

((brb have to play ball with the dog))

Torie and Rachel just stared at each other.

"Victoria, I don't know what else I can say. I am trying to become a better mom. I know that I have been in your life and I have missed out on so much. I don't want to miss out on the rest of your life and neither does David."

"Don't even try and go there. I don't want nor need David in my life. He isn't my father and now my real father hates me. Because of you two."

"No, your so called father can't stand the fact that his little girl is a woman. He wants to keep you as a child. Victoria, you have grown up too fast and both of us are at fault for that. We just want our daughter back." Rachel replied.

Torie shook her head. "Its going to take a lot more than just you pleading for me to come back into your life. I have been just fine without you in mine."
~
Cole stared at her and then started to laugh. "Wow...that's...just wow." He replied, unsure how to respond to the that.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!