View Single Post
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 10-27-2013, 03:48 PM

Torie was about to answer when there was a knock at the front door. "Be right back." She mumbled, getting up and answering the door.

Rachel stood there. "Hello, darling." She said, smiling.

Torie opened the door a little more for her mom to come in. "Hey mom. What are you doing here?" She asked, looking to see if one of her fathers was going to come in as well.

"Well, I realized dinner was a little awkward and I thought we could go shopping. We have had any mother/daughter time in a while." She replied.

"Well, considering that you shipped me off to America and never looked back nor came to see me, well, how could we have any mother/daughter time." Torie replied bitterly.

Rachel sighed and sat down on the couch. "Victoria, I know in the past I have not been the best of mothers, but I want to change now. I want to be in your life."

Torie folded her arms and leaned against the doorway.

Rachel chuckled. "You looked so much like your father."

"Which one? The one who raised me or the sperm donor?" She replied.

"Victoria." Rachel snapped. "What the hell is wrong with you? Ever since I came here along with David, you have done nothing but give us an attitude."

"Sorry if I am not that perfect child you sent over here." She replied, years of pain and sadness swelling up in her. "Do you know how many times I cried myself to sleep wanting you and Dad? Or how many times people would ask me if Kiki was my mom and I had to say no, this is my servant. Do you know much that hurts after a while. I never expected to see you until I went off to college or maybe when I got married. You never seemed to want anything to do with me these past 4 years."

Rachel wiped tears off her face. "Victoria, sweetie, I'm sorry. Kiki....she never even mentioned that you were having issues with this."

"She shouldn't have to, Mom. I'm your daughter. You should want to see me." Torie said, crying by now.
~
"And why is that?"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!