View Single Post
(#543 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 10-26-2013, 11:53 AM

Dolph listened in silence til Capri was finished. Then he said, "Vampires certainly are real; there's a clan living here in this very town, in the old mansion on the top of the hill. You see, this place used to be very different. Just endless grassland and woods, with no humans living here. We wolves lived here, hunting where we pleased and raising our cubs in peace... that is, til the vampires came here. The pack was bigger in those days, and the leaders decided to chase the vampires away.

"I never thought that was a good idea, cuz they were too strong, but I along with the others who disagreed was overruled. Well, it turned out that I was right. The pack was decimated by the vampires til only three of us remained. We weren't enough to challenge the vampires so we stayed here and tried to avoid them. As the decades went by, we were able to add to the pack, making six of us.

"Velvela turned a human named Emmett, and Sinopa and I turned two sisters, runaways. They were the most recent turnings. They were named Louise and Jasmine, but Louise changed her name to Lupe so that she'd fit in better. The pack still isn't large enough, and despite being the alpha, I don't have a mate. Velvela is my half sister and Sinopa is a friend who feels like a sister to me. I've just been so lonely for far too long."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!