View Single Post
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 10-24-2013, 02:00 AM

George paid for the bill and got his dinner to go as well. He then went back to his hotel.
~
"Will do, Doc." Janelle said, yawning. "Well, I am going upstairs and to bed. I will see you all in the morning." She said, leaving for her room.

Greg started to shut down his laptop. "I think I am going to do the same." He added.

Mike stood up. "I am going to go check on Ryan. Night doc." He said, walking into the game room.
~
The limo driver took them to Rachel and David's hotel. Rachel got out and then grabbed the dinner. She smiled at David.

Alex waited in the car.
~
Torie nodded. "Thanks." She said, standing up. "You are free to leave whenever you want." She added, before walking out of the room and downstairs. She knocked on Kevin's door and then opened it, walking in. "Hey, how are you feeling?" She asked, standing next to him.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!