View Single Post
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 10-23-2013, 11:42 PM

"Coming from you, David, that doesn't mean much. Rachel, correct me if I am wrong but wasn't Alex accused of beating up our daughter. Hm...I wonder where he learned that from." George replied. "And I am only trying to help her. She needs to move on from this...situation and continue on in life. Mourning her friends for too long will cause adverse effects."

"And you received your degree in psychology from where?" Rachel snapped. "George, Victoria is managing on her own. Just like she always has. She is not your little girl anymore."

"No. She is a grown woman who should be treated as such." George replied.
~
Torie caught a cab and had him take her back to the cabin.
~
"Then maybe you can talk to Kevin. I agree, she is talking to him and she enjoys his company but..." Janelle trailed off.

"But we are afraid of Kevin hurting her. When she realizes that Ryan is still alive and she has done something with Kevin...that may throw her into an entire other issue." Mike finished.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!