View Single Post
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 10-20-2013, 12:52 PM

There was a knock on the door before Torie had a chance to reply. She quickly got up and answered it. "Jakob." Torie said, "Nice to see you again." She added, bring him into the house.

"Torie, a pleasure as always. Who is this?" Jakob replied, mostly staring at Torie due to the bags under her eyes and sadness that filled them.

"This is Kevin. He's...uh...a friend." She replied, not really sure how else to describe him without giving away too much.

Jakob nodded. "Torie why don't you grab a jacket and meet me outside." He suggested.

"Ok." Torie said. She ran upstairs, grabbed a hoodie, and then went running outside to start stretching.

Jakob walked over to Kevin. "Nice to meet you, Kevin. My name is Jakob and, by looking at Torie, I would assume that you are not just a mere friend staying here with her. What happened?" He said, holding out his hand.
~
Anna looked over at her Dad, then David, and then Rachel. She was trembling more than before. "Daddy..." She whispered, terrified.

Amon's eyes widened. "Please....don't hurt her. I'll...I'll do whatever you want." He said, looking over at Anna.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!