View Single Post
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 10-20-2013, 02:16 AM

Janelle walked up behind Ryan and put her hand on his shoulder. "We're leaving Ryan. See you after school." She replied, before heading out the door with Greg and Mike.
~
Torie eventually crawled out of bed and grabbed her cell phone. She dialed Jakob's number, wanting something to do other than sit around. She needed to fill her brain with some type of activity and this was her choice.

"Hello, Jakob. It's Torie." She said when he picked up.

"Torie, is everything ok? Your voice is shakey." Jakob replied.

"Yeah...everything is fine. I was just wondering if we could have a session today. I have been...away for a bit and need to continue training" Torie responded.

"Of course. At your house again?"

"Oh..no. I will text you the address..Can we work with live blades?" Torie asked, biting her lip.

"Are you sure you are ready?" Jakob asked, skeptical. He was also wondering why she wanted to jump into live blades so suddenly.

"Yes, I am ready." Torie said, stubbornly.

"Alright then. I will see you soon." Jakob replied, hanging up.

Torie quickly sent him the address and sighed. She removed the rubber band around her hair and redid it, making it tighter. It hurt her hand to stretch the skin and bleed a tiny bit. She looked at the gauze and decided to change it after her session with Jakob.

She came back downstairs and walked past Kevin. Lost in her own thoughts, she didn't even notice him and grabbed herself another coffee, impatiently waiting for her instructor to arrive.
~
"Why not?" She asked quietly. "It couldn't hurt to give me your first name."
~
"Sir, this was meant to be a permanent solution. I am not even sure that there is a cure to it. You didn't want a cure to this particular therapy therefore Victoria was the first one we used it on." Dr. Amon replied.

Rachel frowned. "And why did you use it on my daughter when Mr. Rice here told you not to." She asked through gritted teeth.

Dr. Amon stopped and turned to her. "No offense ma'am, but your daughter was leading a pointless resistance against us. She was bound to lose anyways. How she lost was the only question that was to be determined. Mr. Rice here could not see that any other option would prove futile in ending this battle with a young, stupid, and naive girl. I merely found the courage where could not to end the resistance leader."

Rachel pushed him up against the wall, furious. She placed her hand on his neck and dug her nails around his trachea. Dr. Amon started to gasp for air. "Victoria is NOT a young, stupid, or naive girl. She merely found the courage to stand up against something she saw wrong. She found the courage where others could not. You would be wise to watch your tone and how you speak about her." She snarled.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3

Last edited by LadyBast0911 : 10-20-2013 at 02:37 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!