Thread: The Program
View Single Post
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 10-19-2013, 08:57 PM

Ryan watched her, touching his hand to the screen said, "I miss you too, Torie. I wish you knew I was alive."
-
Dr. Martin put his jacket on and before leaving, he said to Kevin, "Leave the girl alone. She is in a fragile state right now - don't take advantage of her. How old are you anyway, 26? She's just a child."

"She's 17. Almost 18. Not really a child... and I'm not 26, but I'm 25 so that was a close guess." Kevin mumbled. "I don't mean to-"

"I am warning you. Ryan might not be able to see her right now, but if I were to tell him you were flirting with his girlfriend, he wouldn't hesitate to come see you. He was brought to The Program originally for violent behavior. Actually, you should speak to Alex about that. He would know - Ryan nearly punched him into a coma. That is all. Have a good day." Dr. Martin tipped his hat to Kevin before walking out.

Kevin sighed and sat down on the couch, turning on the TV. You're alone with her in a secluded cabin in the middle of a forest, Kevin. That threat means nothing. He was sticking up for a boy he cares for like his own son, but Ryan would never know if you flirted... Besides, maybe it's good she has someone to hold, to cuddle, and comfort her at a time like this.

-
"I don't tell anyone my name. Not my employer, not my contacts, no one. I go by Sharp."
-
"Dr. Amon," David said, smiling ever so slightly, "Are you getting close to finding out how to fix this yet? It has only been a day, yes, but Rachel and I are rather impatient to see your findings. Walk with me. We'll talk." David started walking down the hallway to the left of the foyer.

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 10-19-2013 at 09:07 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!