View Single Post
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 10-19-2013, 04:53 PM

Torie shook her head. "He's busy with work meetings and functions. I don't want to pry him away. Besides, he is more than likely in China, Japan, somewhere overseas and he doesn't like to be bothered when he is over there."
~
Alex was glad that he had remembered to hide the cameras.
~
Greg walked over, pressed a few keys, and then the screen was filled with the room Torie was in. After making it full screen, Greg noticed the broken mirror. "Huh..." He said.
~
x-scene
~
Anna was soon running out of her boyfriends house. He came up behind her and gave her a big hug. "Dylan!" She squealed, smiling. "I have to go to school."

He kissed the back of her neck and whispered something which made her smile even more. "I'll see you tonight." She said, as he put her down. She turned and kissed him, then ran to her car and got in. She was soon driving off to school.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!