Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 10-19-2013, 01:49 AM

"I know how you feel." Ryan agreed.
-
"Look, kid." Kevin threw the blanket Alex had given him back at him, "You're not my boss, you're not my dad. I don't need a lecture from you. I'm going to be a friend to Torie, and if SHE makes a move, if SHE wants more, then that's up to her. I'm not going to make any move first."
-
David laughed, "Yeah. It's the fire in her eyes. She has my fire, my passion. But she gets her good looks from you, beautiful." His phone started to ring and he picked it up, "David Rice speaking."

"It's Sharp. I have some interesting information. He has a family. A wife, a step-son, and a daughter named Anna who is in her late teens. They appeared to have a rocky relationship, and she went to her older boyfriend's house. Personally, he also owes somebody money for something - I am assuming it was gambling debts of some sort."

"Thank you, Sharp. Keep watching them all." David replied before hanging up. He said to Rachel, "He has gambling debts and a family - including a daughter around Torie's age."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!