View Single Post
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 10-19-2013, 02:25 AM

"Found this interesting clip we missed from earlier." He said, pulling it up on the big screen and pressed play. He showed the clip where David told Alex that Torie was his half sister.

Mike, who had also sat down on one of the couches, blinked. "Well, that is...unexpected."
~
Torie sighed and walked inside. She had been enjoying the peace and quiet.

Alex looked at Kevin. "Don't even think about going there, dude." He warned.
~
Rachel smirked. "How does it feel to know that Victoria is your daughter?" She asked, merely curious.
~
Anna drove around straight to a friends house. She got out, slamming the door shut, and knocked on the door. An older male, probably early twenties, answered. "Anna, darling. I wasn't expecting you tonight." He said, kissing her.

"Dad and I got into another fight. Can I chill here?" She asked, kissing him back.

"Of course. Come in out of the cold." He said, ushering her inside.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!