Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 10-18-2013, 11:31 PM

"I guess I'm still a little rusty." Ryan chuckled. "How'd the talk go?"
-
"There's more going on than you know Torie. We're all just grateful you're here. Trust me when I say that if your friends were here right now, they would be happy to know you're alive and out of The Program. You're a very special girl, Torie." Kevin said, rubbing her shoulder.
-
"I will, Rachel. I will make him pay. I'm going to call someone... I know a man who used to work in the CIA and gathered intel. I'm going to have him follow Dr. Amon around. I need to know where he lives, what his life is like, if he has a woman in his life... I need to know everything." David picked up his cell phone, made a very quick phone call speaking in a lot of code, and then hung back up. "There. Done."

David rubbed Rachel's cheek, "You are darker than I remember. You're definitely nothing like my wife."

The man David had called went by the name 'Sharp'. David had offered to pay him handsomely for any information he gathered about Dr. Amon. Sharp started by driving to The Program building and parking his black, tinted-windowed 2013 Ford Mustang across the road, watching who walked out.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!