Thread: The Program
View Single Post
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 10-17-2013, 11:04 PM

"That's unfortunate to hear. I hope Victoria is going to be able to recover from that. She's a fighter - if anyone can come back from that, it's her. And I knew her parents were going to New York, but I didn't expect them to be going to see her. Is George not going with Rachel to see Victoria?" Mary asked. She added, "And what do you mean coming BACK to Chicago? Was she already there? And what about your father? Did he order this to happen to that poor girl?"
-
Kevin followed Shelly. He shrugged, "It's no big deal. I was on a date, but we were nearly done anyway - I just didn't get a chance to offer her a drink over at my place, if you catch my drift. But I'm sure I'll get another chance, since the date went pretty well.

"Enough about me though, I feel like I'm being an @sshole. Torie's in distress and I'm talking about my date. What exactly did you need me for?"
-
Ryan didn't enjoy watching Torie upset, so after a quick glance at the screen, he turned back away. "Watching Torie cry isn't nearly as fun as buggin' ya, Greggy."
-
"How long? A month? Two months? A year? By then I'll be married to Quinton and trying to juggle school and two children."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!