Thread: The Program
View Single Post
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 10-16-2013, 11:07 PM

Dr. Martin was actually starting to become annoyed. He was the therapist after all, she was not. He took a deep breath, struggling not to show his annoyance, "Excuse me, Senator, but if you have so many ideas, perhaps you would prefer to completely take over? I'm not aware of what you're educated in, but I have a Master's in Psychology, multiple degrees in human behaviour sciences, and I used to be a professor at a prestigious University teaching Human Psychology - BUT, if you think you know better... showing her this video and having her stay in a secluded forested area where someone who may show signs of depression after dealing with multiple 'deaths' of her friends could easily 'disappear' or kill herself... then PERHAPS I should let you lead."

David continued to glare at Alex, "Would you rather I have not changed my mind?" He looked at his phone and replied, No, not yet. Should be today or tomorrow. If you find out first, tell me right away.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!