View Single Post
(#248 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 10-16-2013, 08:58 PM

"It would be easier sometimes with only our two kingdoms, yeah?" Evander laughed. "I try to be friendly either everyone too, but I am not so good with new people, or really conversation in general. I talk too much, and people sometimes find that strange. I'm almost on my way to class - what year are you in? I am in third. I have some sort of geometry class first, which I am not too bad with since I practice archery and I need to know about angles or trajectory and impact and such... I'm more of an abstract thinker in general though. I only took up archery because my father is a general in the Ji army and he pushed me into learning some kind of combat to defend myself with... although archery is not a primarily defensive art - imagine a rebel running up and punching me and trying to defend myself with a bow! That's just silly. I suppose I could stab him with an arrow... but by the time I thought of that he'd probably..."

Evander stopped talking and turned bright red. "I'm sorry, I asked you a question and then started talking about myself."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!