Thread: The Program
View Single Post
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 10-14-2013, 08:27 PM

"Thank you. You're too kind." He took her hand and kissed it. The waiter led them to their table and sat them down.
-
During the movie, Dave leaded in to make out with Amber.
-
Heather went to visit Quinton. She was not looking forward to this meeting with him. As per usual, they allowed her to speak to him while re remained in his cell. Quinton realized she was visibly angry when he first saw her. "Heather, I haven't seem you in a while-"

"MARRIAGE, KYLE? To her? Really? I'm sure you could have done SOMETHING else to get yourself out of here." Heather stood right in front of his cell and folded her arms. "What about us?"

"What about us, Heather? If you want 'us' then you have to agree with my decision. I don't have to stay married to her, and I don't have to stay faithful. I have to legally be her husband." Kyle reminded. "I don't want to be with her, but I want to get the f*ck out of this place. After my trial, I'm going to be set to a full-blown actual prison, Heather. If I'm guaranteed to be out in 6 months, I would be willing to sign anything."

"It has nothing to do with you wanting to marry her?"

"No! Not at all!" Kyle shook his head, but was not entirely truthful. He was looking forward to getting another chance to watch Ella breakdown.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!