View Single Post
(#244 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 10-13-2013, 02:57 PM

"I dunno, I always have. I like to spend as much time awake as possible so I can get everything done and still have lots of time for fun." Blu laughed, "That rhymed - awesome sauce."

Circe and Pyewacket had gone to Circe's first class and was waiting outside the door, mumbling to herself about how early it was.

Evander finished his breakfast and had gone to the water fountain to sketch. He noticed Phillipa doing the same and approached her, trying his best to not appear nervous, "You are sketching as well? It is nice to meet a fellow artist. My name is Evan. I am from Ji, but I am sure you can tell by my tall stature and my long pointed ears. I suppose I could be a shapeshifter of some kind, or a witch who specializes in transformative magic trying to disguise myself as an elf by using a transformation spell, but I am not, I am only a regular elf. What's your name?"

GOOD JOB, EVAN. Next time, stop after you tell someone your name. He thought to himself right after he finished talking.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!