View Single Post
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 10-11-2013, 05:42 PM

Janelle hugged her. "Torie will remember us. She will remember you, Ryan, everyone. We can't doubt her now when she needs us most and Ella, there are more options out there than you know. I know you won't do abortion but what adoption. Then you don't have to raise the kids, nor marry Quinton because you won't have children."
~
Greg lead Ryan back to the living room and hooked up his laptop to the TV. He quickly found Torie's room, but it was empty. "Hmm..." He said, flipping through other camera angles until he found her with David Rice in the holding cell. "Looks like Alex wasn't kidding. His father is here."
~
Alex nodded. "Yeah...thanks mostly to my father. I was one of the original test subjects and he has made very little modifications since trying it out on me."
~
She laughed. "Well, at least I taught him something useful. And honestly, he could do better than being like arrogant and egotistical father. I'm not the obedient little girl that left London 6 years ago now. I'm fragile, and I'm won't be a floor mat." She replied. "This is all only temporary and its a just a matter of time before my friends come get me."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!