Thread: The Program
View Single Post
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 10-09-2013, 11:09 PM

"Dr. Martin is coming here? At least there's some good news today..." Ryan frowned. "I think I'm going to go to bed. I can't stand to see Torie passed out on the ground like that. 'Night." Ryan went up to Torie's bedroom and crashed on the bed.
-
"How DARE you speak to your father that way." David hissed back. He held down a button on his phone and said into it, "Sebastian, bring Mary to my office, please."

"Of course, sir." Said Sebastian's voice through the phone. He went and brought Mary to the office and closed the door behind her.

Mary, who was still very tired and rubbing her eyes to wake up asked, "What is this about David?"

"It's about your son."

"Our son."

"No son of mine would speak to his father the way this child does."

"He's not a child. He's nearly 18."

"He's acting like a child who didn't get his way. I had Victoria brought into The Program since she was speaking out against it. I couldn't allow it, and Alexander came in here and shouted at me. Oh, and did you know he helped start the resistance? He says it was his idea. To purposefully go against his father in such a blatant way..."

Mary shook her head. She pulled Alex close and said to her husband, "He is allowed to have his own emotions and opinions. Victoria was his friend. He's upset, that's all. As for starting the resistance... that's his choice, David. Besides, you told me before the resistance didn't scare you anyway, so why does it matter?"

"It matters because it shows a lack of respect." David replied coldly.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!