Thread: The Program
View Single Post
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 10-09-2013, 05:13 PM

"Yeah, I'll stay over there." Ryan mumbled and then in an even quieter mumble added, "You all go on about how hard this is for you. How you all cared about her... none of you can even imagine how I feel."

Ryan started walking. He knew all these people were his friends before The Program, but he only remembered Torie. Although they seemed to care about him, he didn't feel the same feelings in return.

"...You all lost a good friend. I lost something else. Something more. I lost Torie. The woman I tried so hard to remember in The Program - not like any of you know what that was like, and how much effort that takes when they force you to forget every time you remember. I f*cked up my entire memory process by fighting so hard. You guys have never been taken away. You guys haven't been in 'therapy'. You guys haven't been kept from your love for a month, only to come back and have them ripped away from you. Cry me a f*cking river. Maybe I'm not as 'graceful' as Torie was after I was taken, but that's because I'm not Torie, sorry to break it to you. If I could switch places with her, I would, but unfortunately I can't and you're going to have to put up with me, Cole."
-
Heather talked a little with her parents, and they established some rules. Heather was not allowed to do any drugs in the house, was not allowed to call Kyle from inside the house, and she had to go to school everyday. If she followed the rules, after a while her parents would also give her the keys to her car back.

She took her stuff into her bedroom and crashed. She was extremely tired after the long day.

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 10-09-2013 at 07:10 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!