View Single Post
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 10-09-2013, 03:03 AM

Janelle stepped back, surprised by Ryan's tone and words. "S-sorry Ryan, I just.." She replied, not sure how to answer.

Cole frowned. "Look, Torie being taken has affected us all, Ryan. Not just you. You weren't the only one who cared about her." He snarled, hugging Janelle. "All she was trying to do was help. You could have just said no."

"And yet Ryan and Torie have a connection in which none of us understand. Torie was the same way when Ryan left and we didn't judge her for that." Mike replied, coming to his friend's defense.

"And yet Torie had enough grace and manners not to act like a b*tch." Cole replied.

"Cole! That is enough. Ryan did nothing wrong and you are making a mountain out of a molehill." Janelle replied, appalled at her boyfriend.
~
One of the guys was hesitant to leave. “Bruce, please. I will holler if I need anything.” She assured him.

Once the door was closed , Dr. Grace began her questions.

“Miss Freemon, do you know why you are here?” She asked.

“Because I am the leader of very popular resistance who is going to bring down the Program which you all seem to be very unhappy with.”

Dr. Grace nodded. “Why did you start the resistance?”

“Because I saw my peers being afraid to show their true emotions and… do I really have to go through all of this. If you have watched my protests you would know why. I don’t feel like repeating myself.”

“Who did you start the resistance with?”

“Some friends who had the same conclusion as me.”

“And what are their names?”

“If you really want to know that answer, look in Ryan’s folder.”

“And how did you come to acquire that knowledge?”

“Friends in high places.”

“You seem to be dodging a lot of questions.”

“And you seem to be asking all the one’s I would rather not answer.” Torie folded her arms and glared at the doctor. “We can do this all day, Doc. Won’t get you anywhere.”

Dr. Grace nodded. “Would you rather go back to your room?”

“No, I would rather go home but since that is out of the question until someone gets me out of here, yes I would rather go to my room. No one asks me questions there. It’s as silent as the grave.”

Dr. Grace nodded and picked the phone up. After dialing an extension number, she said “She is ready to be taken back to her room.”

Two more people in lab coats walked in, grabbing Torie by both arms and
forcing them behind her back. “Ow, that hurts.” Torie said.

“Sorry, Miss, but we have to after your attempted escape.” One of the guys said. They quickly brought her back to the room and pushed her in, quickly shutting the door behind her.

Torie looked around her little room and started to pound on the walls, working out some frustration. After hitting the wall for a couple minutes, Torie slid in a corner and hugged her knees.

“I won’t forget. I won’t forget.” She whispered. Ella is my friend. Janelle is my friend. Greg is my friend. Cole is my friend. Mike is my friend. Ryan is my boyfriend. She continued to repeat this over and over as the day went on.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!