View Single Post
(#9 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 10-08-2013, 04:17 PM

I don't know... of all the performances I've seen, that was the most vulgar. o_o It has nothing to do with her being "Disney" for me, it's about the utter lack of self-respect and dignity. KIDS were watching that, and it was nearly X-rated.

Not like I'd defend anyone else performing like that. If Lady Gaga did it, or Britney Spears, I would have found it equally disgusting. Touching yourself on stage with a giant form finger, and that stupid tongue out of the mouth sh*t... YUCK.

It's also due to her extreme SHIFT in attitude since she cut her hair. I just don't find the way she is acting to be appropriate. Actually, to be honest, I find the whole thing sad. It's typical child star drama, really. Things like this ARE common in child stars. Lindsey Lohan, Britney Spears, Amanda Bynes and even Michael Jackson... they always end up with some sort of problem likely caused by the stresses they're under as child celebrities. Miley's... her crazy problem just happens to make me physically ill.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!