View Single Post
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default Miley Cyrus - 10-06-2013, 08:03 PM

Miley Cyrus opens up following her controversial performance at the VMAs | Mail Online

Wouldn't normally comment on her, but Miley is really getting on my nerves. Look, Miley, I understand that you want to distance yourself from the whole Disney thing, and to show that you're all grown up now, but you're going about it the wrong way.

It's not empowering to fling your clothes off and act sexy; it just makes you look like an idiot and could very well lose you your fans and friends. Oh, and put your dam tongue away. Sticking it out all the time makes you look as tho you're imitating a thirsty dog and believe me, that's not in the least bit attractive.

Her fiance already ditched her: Liam Hemsworth's Family 'Happy He's Split From Fiance Miley Cyrus' - Celebrity Gossip, News & Photos, Movie Reviews, Competitions - Entertainmentwise Probably he could no longer stand to see Miley acting like a desperate attention seeker the whole time.

Last edited by Miranda_ : 10-06-2013 at 08:26 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!