Thread: The Program
View Single Post
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 10-04-2013, 07:11 PM

Ella was still outside on the hill. She had walked down the street and bought herself a pizza slice, and had brought it back to the hill to eat it. It was quieter than the cafeteria. She did, however, send Torie a text. At the hill outside, if you want to talk.
-
Heather went to hang out with Patrick and his friends, sharing a joint with him. "I am so f*cking p*ssed. I went to apologize to the cheerleading squad, and they pretty much told me to f*ck off."

"Chill, Heath." Pat said before taking a drag and handing it to her.

Heather took a quick puff and handed it back, disinterested. "I have to move out of that hotel. I have to talk to my parents and figure something out."

"You can move back in with me."

"No way, Pat. Sorry, but I'm actually trying to clean myself up again and that would do the opposite of help the situation." Heather shook her head. "I need to make ammends with my dad. If my parents don't take me back, I might actually talk to Kyle's parents. They like me enough, they have a basement with a mini-kitchen and a bathroom, it'd work fine."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!