WOO. Sweet. ((Note, mine suddenly stopped showing up because my image host went down... o_o I'll fix it later))
This is going to be an interesting one...
Create a sprite sheet!
No, I'm not looking for a massive 50 pose sprite sheet, but this IS what I'm looking for:
- You may use an original character, or a non-original character from a book/movie/TV/game/etc, or even use YOURSELF as your character sprite.
- At LEAST 4 poses of the same character (basic/standing, walking/running, and two other poses).
- Each individual pose must be under 50x50.
- You may use a small base, or make it baseless. Your choice.
- It MUST be human (sorry, lol).
DEADLINE: End of October.
Seeing as it's technically around Halloween, feel free to make a Halloween themed character sprite sheet! =D
I'll do a quick example up and post it later, and I'll also link to some good bases. They don't have to be "sprite" bases if you are going to use a base, as long as they fall into the 50x50 restrictions.
Base: Kero Base by binoftrash on deviantART
Some good bases:
Has some nice, small ones that have enough poses.
Chibi base himexugo by elix3 on deviantART
This one is cute.
Between those 3 links (including the one I used) you should be able to find something if you choose to use a base. ^_^