View Single Post
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 10-01-2013, 04:07 PM

"Uh...there is another part that you might need to know, Dad. She is having two kids, and I am the father of one. Another guy is the father of the other kid." Alex added, trying to not nervously laugh.
~
Janelle groaned. "Oh...yeah..." She mumbled, grabbing her phone. Hey babe, I'm still with Heather. I will see you tomorrow. Love you. She sent quickly to Cole. "Vila, done." She mumbled, curling up again next to Heather.
~
Torie woke up to her phone ringing. She groaned and grabbed her phone, quickly reading the text. She rubbed her eyes, not sure if she read the text right. What the hell do you mean you're engaged? To who?

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!