View Single Post
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 09-30-2013, 09:11 PM

(( Have fun!))

"Pay her medical bills first. Then a large amount of money up front for baby supplies and to keep her away from you. Finally, you'll end up paying a monthly or yearly amount for support. Good luck, Alex. I've had to pay off a few women before... AND yes, that means biologically, you have half-siblings, but I've never met them and would prefer you don't either."
-
Heather woke up in the middle of the night and poked Janelle, "Hey, Janie, weren't you supposed to text your boyfriend?"
-
Ella was woken up in bed by her father. Jay said quietly, "I spoke to that boy today. Kyle."

"Yeah...?" A half-asleep Ella replied.

"I'm taking the case on one condition."

"Hmm? What's the condition? He looks after the kids?"

"Partially, yes. The second part you might not agree with."

"What is it? I want to go back to bed." Ella mumbled, rubbing her eyes. She was still laying down in her bed.

"You aren't going to have a child out of wedlock. He has to marry you."

"WHAT?" Ella yelled, jolting upright. She shook her head profusely, "No, no, no. I am not marrying that monster, daddy. I'd rather be unwed then committed to that sociopath! I'd rather put myself in The Program than marry him!"

"You're being hormonal and emotional, hun.

"NO, I'M NOT. I'm being totally rational about this, actually! He forced me to sleep with him on multiple occasions, he poisoned me, he had one of my friends thrown into The Program, he made another girl bulimic and addicted to drugs... No, no, I'm not marrying him."

"We'll talk tomorrow about it. All 3 of us. After school, meet me at the police station." Jay kissed Ella's forehead and walked out.

"F*ck my life..." Ella mumbled and then texted Torie right away, I think I'm engaged.

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 10-01-2013 at 07:26 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!