Thread: The Program
View Single Post
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 09-30-2013, 06:12 PM

Ryan suddenly didn't want to sleep or watch the movie anymore. xD Instead, he started making out with Torie.
-
Mary nodded and picked up David's coffee. "I need to bring this to your father. I will talk to you later, darling." She kissed Alex's forehead and went inside.

She went up the stairs and down the hall to his office. She knocked on the door, "David? Your coffee."

"Took long enough, come on in." He yelled from inside.

Mary opened the door and put the coffee on his desk, "I'm sorry, blame me, not Sebastian. I was busy talking to Alex."

"About?"

"It doesn't matter what it was about, he's our son. If your coffee is cold, I can bring it downstairs to the kitchen and heat it up for you."

"How? The microwave? Disgusting." David shook his head and took a sip. "Luckily, it's perfect, thank you Mary."

"Your welcome. I am going to leave you to whatever it is you're doing, but you should hurry up so you can spend more time with Alexander." Mary said and then left the room.

Sebastian joined Alex outside and took the empty dishes, "What was the private talk about, if you don't mind me asking."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!