Thread: The Program
View Single Post
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 09-30-2013, 03:52 PM

"He blackmailed Ella into sleeping with him? And Heather knows all of this and thinks he's changed? I feel like I missed so much..."
-
"You choose, Alex. I have something to attend to in my office. When you wish to leave, I'll be there." David stood up and said to Mary, "When Sebastian comes back with my coffee, YOU bring it upstairs to me."

"Yes, David, fine." Mary mumbled as David walked inside the mansion. She sighed and said to Alex, "You two are having lunch together?"
-
"I would prefer YOU told ME directly, what you had done to my daughter. Also, I have a contract for you to sign." Jay told Kyle. "It will bind you to your commitment to my daughter and her children."

"Bind me to Ella? You mean through the babies, right?"

"Nope, I mean marriage."

"WHAT?" Quinton yelled, standing up off his bed, "There is NO WAY that is happening! Besides, I told you I was a bad boyfriend - I'd put Ella at risk by being married to her! AND I have a girlfriend!"

"Ella is not going to have children out of wedlock, and as bad as you say you are, I will always be watching you."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!