View Single Post
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 09-30-2013, 03:57 PM

"You have always protected me and apparently he said something about me in the locker room one day after practice. Well, it p*ssed you off and you slammed him up against a locker. We tried to make him happy by asking him what we could do to convince him not to report it because you had also beat the sh*t out of Alex, which was totally necessary as he had been choking me, but we didn't want you to go into the Program. So he said that if Ella and I...had a make out session which he could film then all would be forgiven. Well, he used the tape to blackmail Ella and we thwarted that plan as well." She hugged her shoulders, shivering.
~
"I would like some scrambled eggs and fruit, please." He said to his mother, hugging her back. "What are your plans for tonight, Dad?"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!